Friday 23 November 2012

MY SELF



             Salam...hye..first of all..i would like to say thank you to my beloved lecterer En.Harun who inspired me to do a blog.It's not just a assgiment actually but it is a good learning actually.Very big thanks to you agains.

                           
                                hye guys..now,i would like introduce who am i...hahahaa....


                                                        GUEST WHO AM I.................






                       NAME : NURUL HAFIZAH BINTI AHMAD ZUBIR

                            AGE: 19 YEARS OLD

    DATE OF BIRTH : 20 AUGUST 1993

  PLACE OF BIRTH : SELANGOR

                    ADRESS : NO 55,KAMPUNG MELEKEK DALAM,SIMPANG EMPAT
                                      78000,ALOR GAJAH,MELAKA...

                SIBLINGS : 3 SIBLINGS...i'm the only daughter...i have one older brother and one                    younger brother.I love them very much..my hero..haha... AHMAD HAFISZUDDIN and AHMAD HAFIS ZULHELMI

    FATHER'S NAME : AHMAD ZUBIR BIN MOHD SALLEH

  MOTHER'S NAME : HABSAH BINTI MOHAMED

                                                     my siblings...adik,abang and me... 


                                                       MY PARENTS...LOVE YOU...


     The person that wear a purple shirt is my lovely aunty,who taking care my               siblings and me..from 3 days after birth until now....





                      HOBBY :  READING..if i feel bored i must take something to read..whatever   arcticle..i accept it.. at the same time,it also can increase our knowledge.i love to read novel,fiksyen,newspaper and magazine...

                                                           MY FAVOURITE NOVEL'S



               AMBITION :  I would to be a lecterer..but if i did not be a lecterer, i also want to be a HR manager..this two accupation is my aim since i'm form 4...one day when i saw my account teacher..he was sick,at that time and must be awarded but when he think about us,he did not want to awarded.He said that " your syllabus are not finish yet..i can't awarded,final is around the corner.."...at that time..i was so sad when he said like that...from that time,i want to be a teacher..if he can sacrifice for his student..why i can't do the same as he do to us...he inspired me to be a teacher..

FAVOURITE FOOD : Ayam masak lemak cili api...my mom cook's is very delicous and nobody can't talent her.She know what i want.Not so spicy..hahaha....thanks mom because know what i want...

FAVOURITE MOVIE : Pirates of Carribean,Fast Furious,Merlin,Ombak Rindu and Hantu kak limah balik rumah...i love that's movie bacause it's have a lot of action,racer and romantic..i like to watch a movie that have an action like merlin.


                                                     COMING SOON...YEAHHHH



FAVOURITE COLOUR : Purple,Pink,Blue and Brown... 

                                                            
                                                            HARIMAU MALAYA




FOVOURITE SPORT : love sport very much. Since i'm form 2,i stop all my sport because i got a muscle cramp that affect my leg and make me to stop all my games.Doctor said that by hook or by crook i must to stop it. At that time i feel so sad and it make me feel so down,how could he said like tahat to me.Sport is like my food.I grow up with ball,track and fields and taekwondo.But when i think it back,maybe have a good thing's that i don't know.sooner or later i will know it,lastly i let it gone and say good bye to my lovely sport.Now,i just watching on television..huhuhu..i love our malaysia team..HARIMAU MALAYA and HARIMAU MUDA....




FAVOURITE ACTOR & ACTRESS : I love to watch every movie if have AARON AZIZ,OPICK,WESTLIFE and WINGS..hahaha...and for the actress i love SITI NURHALIZA,IRMA HASMIE and NORA DANISH.They are very talented and very professional when do a job.


                                                                 WESTLIFE...


IRMA HASMIE & HER HUSBAND


ONE OF MY FAVOURITE .....



FOVOURITE SONGS : Rapuh by opick..that song actually give us more meaning to describe..love to allah..our good..on how god bless us..all the songs by opick,siti,westlife and wingss..my favourite singer..

FOVOURITE SUBJECTS : As  i said in my ambition...i ove account because it's intersting and the teacher who teach me that's subject..thanks to him because make me be who am i now.

PREVIOUS STUDY :   PRIMARY SCHOOL : SK SIMPANG EMPAT,ALOR GAJAH

                                   SECONDARY SCHOOL : SMK BUKIT RAMBAI,MELAKA TENGAH

                                          MATRICULATION : MALACCA MATRICULATION COLLEGE

                                                    UNIVERSITY : UITM KAMPUS BANDAR MELAKA

   The special about me is I never go outside from Melaka.My hometown,all my studie is   in Melaka.It make me want to go hoem everyday..hahaa...for me Melaka is the place because the price of goods and food is veru cheap then the other's place..

I would like to said that we as human..always make a wrong and we should take care each other..love allah first,family,teachers,friends and other's.Without our parent's and teacher's we are not at we are now...taecher's are like your famliy actually.Please respect them..

SO..that's all from me to you...sorry if not intresting...tha's all about my self and what i love so much...love you guys...chill...salam...


                                                                                                  LOTS OF LOVE.....,
                                                                  
                                                                                                                    FIZA ZUBIR...













No comments:

Post a Comment