Friday 23 November 2012

HAPPY FAMILY



Assalamualaikum...hye everyone..did you feel good today..??...this is my new post..hahah..i would like to share about my big family...that is very intersting because i'm the second last grandaughter in Mohamed Pain family...that is in my maother's side...my mother have 12 siblings and my mother's is a last children.I have 8 uncle and 3 aunty.In addition that is very intersting is i have 52  first cousin,  40 second cousin and 8 third cousin..hahaha...it is a big family..

When celebrating Hari Raya all of them must come to my house and we wil, celebrate it together.why they come to my house...??...actually i stay in my grandfather's house,so that's why their stay in my house when Hari raya.Let me introduce  all of you my bis family...let's go and chill it guy's...


                                  they is my uncle and aunty


                 when celebrating mother's day at Batu Pahat



                                 my cousin weading...


                                  celebarating Hari Raya



                                 my beloved uncle & aunty




                                         Beloved cousin




















                                   MY BIG FAMILY.....









  I love them very much...may allah always bless them...take care my dear...hope we will be together until the world end...evrybody have their best moment..so let's share it together..sometimes when i'm alone,i think something that remember me about them..when we are sad...they come to help us..when we laugh..they also laugh with us..give a moral support when we want to do something taht really hard...love them very much...

                   SWEET-SWEET CANDY...LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL..


                                                                                                    BIG HUG ------>> FIZA ZUBIR















No comments:

Post a Comment